At Virtusize, we help match shoppers with fashion they will truly love!
Virtusize is at the cutting edge of online shopping, offering personalisation tools that help millions of shoppers find perfect fashion items.
Our core service, Virtusize, allows millions of users to find their ideal size and fit. We have also built an unmatched data business that supports global fashion industry clients with unique insights and data-driven decision-making.
We are a Forbes Japan Top 200 startup backed by VCs such as D4V, Z-Holdings, and more. Based in Tokyo, we work with over 150 partners globally, including LVMH, Ralph Lauren, Levis, and Adidas.
We are now looking for a Technical Sales Engineer who will have a crucial role in helping Virtusize become the standard solution for size and fit in the Asian online fashion industry and beyond.
With 18 nationalities represented across our team of 45 people, you will be a part of one of the few startups in Japan with a truly international presence. We strive to build a working environment built on diversity and inclusion: we want to hire, train, compensate and promote people coming from all backgrounds, genders, and ways of life.
The Technical Sales Engineer will have a key role in helping Virtusize become the standard solution for size and fit, in both Japan and global fashion industries.
• Working closely with the sales team and using technical skills to demonstrate to potential customers the usefulness of Virtusize services and how they may suit the customer better than competing services
• Supporting client integration processes by bridging communication between clients and the engineering team
• Supporting the development of our AI product data crawler by analysing and reporting on performance, suggesting areas for improvement
• Monitor integrations of existing customers and identify & report on integration errors and bugs. With minor issues, resolve them by working with clients
• Advising customers on how best to use Virtusize services
• Collaborating with the design and development teams of Virtusize to determine how our service could be made or modified to suit the needs of customers
• Understanding of Python is a plus
• Experience communicating with customers
• Fluent Japanese and at least conversational English language skills
We believe in offering competitive compensation packages in order to attract and retain top talent. Some examples of what we offer are:
• Competitive salary and benefits, negotiable depending on experience
• 25 days of paid holiday
• Flexible working conditions
• Coverage of hardware and software expenses
• Regular training and team-building activities
• Remote or hybrid work
• Great office with standing desks, lounge and workshop areas